>> Thursday, December 04, 2008
The vineyard is managed with biodynamic principles (just like Gauby). Lubbe makes both red and white wine from traditional Roussillon grape varieties: carignan and grenache and some mourvedre.
(John Radford, interviewing Thomas in the video, is a freelance feature-writer (since 1981) and broadcaster (since 1989) with a special interest in the Mediterranean, particularly Spain, and a background in food and drink going back to 1966. For more on John Radford: see http://www.johnradford.com for latest news and read his blog at http://www.johnradford.com/blog/blogg...
By BKWine, http://www.bkwine.com
See all our wine videos on our channel: http://www.youtube.com/bkwine
- - -
BKWine's YouTube Channel
- The BKWine Channel: all our videos are available on the BKWine TV channel: www.youtube.com/bkwine
- Subscribe: Subscribe to our channel and you will get an email notification each time we publish a new video. There’s a yellow ‘subscribe’ button on the page. (You have to have a YouTube account, but it’s free and easy to register, and it is not at all necessary to upload a video when you have an account)
- Choose a subject: You can choose videos on specific themes, e.g. Bordeaux, Portugal, Italy etc. Go to our Playlists (menu link on the top of the channel page) and choose the subject
- Choose a language: If you want to see videos only in a specific language (English [E], French [F], or Swedish [S]) choose the corresponding Playlists or the link to the language sections on the BKWine TV channel page
- High Quality: most videos are also available in “high quality”. Click on the link “watch in high quality” just under the video box. Much better playback but you’ll need a good broadband. Try it!
- Feedback: You make us happy if you rate our videos or give us other feedback: give star ratings, write comments, or put videos on your favourites list
- Share: If you like a video you can share it with friends. Click “share” to send them an email.
- Advanced…: If you are a true enthusiast and have a web site (or blog) you can “borrow” our videos. Just copy the “embed code” on the video page and use it on your site.
More from BKWine:
- Watch our wine videos
- Come on a wine tour
- Wine news on your site
- Subscribe to updates to this blog
- Subscribe to our monthly newsletter
- Put a pin on our map
© Copyright BKWine (text & photo)