This blog has moved to a new location.

You can now read it on BKWine Magazine.

Please change your bookmarks and RSS feeds accordingly.

And do subscribe to our free wine newsletter, the BKWine Brief!

All info on our wine and food tours are now on

Champagne Lanson for sale

>> Wednesday, July 13, 2005

030903-3-k841-0030 44% of Lanson is owned by the bank Caisse d’Epargne. They have said that they are interested in selling their stake in the champagne house. Caisse d’Epargne bought it only last July from the Mora family (who still owns the remaining 56%) for 38 million euro. Read more on e.g. Decanter


Post a Comment

The blog has moved. Here is the new location: BKWine Magazine Blog.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by 2009

Back to TOP