THIS BLOG HAS MOVED


This blog has moved to a new location.


You can now read it on BKWine Magazine.


Please change your bookmarks and RSS feeds accordingly.


And do subscribe to our free wine newsletter, the BKWine Brief!


All info on our wine and food tours are now on BKWineTours.com.


Is wine bad for your teeth?

>> Sunday, December 31, 2006

http://www.bkwine.com/images/vote.jpgYes and no, judging from my own experience and from my dentist. If I taste a lot of wines (especially whites) I certainly have the impression that it gets to my teeth. Brushing the teeth (or eating something sweet) after tasting a few hundreds wines is not nice thing. It can feel horrible. It’s the acid of course. I have also heard people strongly recommend that you do not brush your teeth after a serious wine tasting because the teeth defences (the enamel) has been weakened so you risk damaging the teeth. On the other hand my dentist says that it is an excellent way to keep your teeth clean. For a more in depth view you can read the two articles on Wines and Vines
Article 1
Article 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The blog has moved. Here is the new location: BKWine Magazine Blog.

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP